Let's Simplify HVAC Replacement
“Breaking up is hard to do,” as the old saying goes. But don’t let that stop you from kicking your weak, energy-sucking HVAC unit to the curb.
Instead, let Climate Care walk you through the entire process from start to finish. We’ll have you walking away confident that it isn’t just time to make the switch, it’s possible to make the switch speedy and stress-free.
Is It Really Time To Say Goodbye?
First things first, though. Let’s have a little chat about how you know your unit’s time has come.
As with star athletes, age is going to be a great indicator of how much life is left in your unit. If it's near or exceeding 10- to 15-years-old, would likely be wise. But that’s far from the only indicator. Frequent, costly breakdowns and repairs also signal an aging unit's declining reliability. As do rising energy bills and reduced cooling performance.
You might also consider researching your unit to see if it runs on outdated technology or phased-out refrigerants like R-22, which can make further repairs expensive and impractical.
And last but certainly not least, try the sense test. Hearing unusual noises? Feeling humidity indoors or poor circulation after home renovations and additions? Those are great signs you ought to consider investing in a newer, more energy-efficient air conditioning system.
How Long Does An HVAC Replacement Take?
If you found any of that relatable, chances are your AC has turned into something of a deadbeat since your relationship started.
Lucky for you, your break-up doesn’t have to drag on for months and months – despite what you may have heard. See, the duration of any HVAC replacement varies depending on a number of factors, including the size of your home, the complexity of the installation, and the type of HVAC system you choose. But generally, a straightforward HVAC replacement for a single-family home should only take a few days.
And when you partner with Climate Care for your replacement, you sign up for a stress-free process designed to give you the perfect unit for your space without breaking the bank.
What To Expect From The Replacement Process
But what does that process really like? Well… just 10 Simple Steps, actually!
- Initial Assessment, Recommendation and Quote: When you decide to replace your HVAC system, the first step is call Climate Care and schedule a consultation. We’ll send an expert technician to assess your system, take measurements, scope out your needs, recommend suitable replacement, and deliver you a detailed quote outlining the cost of equipment, installation, and service.
- Scheduling the Replacement: Don’t worry. We won’t just take your old system and leave you in the lurch. Once you've approved the quote, we’ll work with you to schedule the replacement at a convenient time.
- Removal and Installation: When your special day arrives, we’ll come remove that old, energy-sucking unit of yours, and install the new system. That means connecting the ductwork, setting up the outdoor unit, and integrating any additional components, like a smart thermostat or air purifier.
- Testing and Calibration: Once the installation is complete, our team will thoroughly test the new system to ensure it's functioning, then calibrate it for optimal performance.
- Clean-Up and Communication: After that, we’ll make sure the space is spotless and clear of debris, before giving you a comprehensive explanation of the new hardware.
- Follow-Up: That’s not all, either! Because we truly care that you’re kept cool, we’ll call and follow up a few days later to ensure everything is working as expected.
- Enjoy Your New Comfort: The last bit is on you. But all you have to do is stay cool.
See? There’s really no reason to worry.
An HVAC replacement can be speedy and stress-free when you work with reliable professionals and experts. And we’re getting you up to speed just in time to capitalize on some pretty great savings – because Uncle Sam is incentivizing American home energy efficiency by offering up to $3,200 in tax credits for those that switch to sustainable appliances this year.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us today at 209-886-4343 to get started!